Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Gday Pubs
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Nourished Life
- Geranium House
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Harbourview Motel
- Global GreenTag
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Flipped Music
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- U3A Canberra
- Chirp Internet SRL
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Everything OHS
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
- Brewers Association of Australia
- The Art of Web
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- EAAP Conference 2018
- H2O Taxis
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Adriana Horstman
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Sequins & Sand
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.