Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Chirp Internet SRL
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- Gday Pubs
- The Art of Web
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Concord Farmers Market
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- Flipped Music
- Global GreenTag
- Geranium House
- H2O Taxis
- U3A Canberra
- Nourished Life
- Harbourview Motel
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Brewers Association of Australia
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Adriana Horstman
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Sequins & Sand
- Everything OHS
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Fire Dragon Australia
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Cairn Group Farm Leaders'
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.