Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Water Taxi Amsterdam
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders
- Geranium House
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- The Art of Web
- Chirp Internet SRL
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Sequins & Sand
- EAAP Conference 2018
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- Nourished Life
- Fire Dragon Australia
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Adriana Horstman
- H2O Taxis
- Gday Pubs
- Harbourview Motel
- Flipped Music
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Deutschsprachiger Wirtschaftsclub Nordtransilvanien (DWNT)
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Global GreenTag
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Brewers Association of Australia
- U3A Canberra
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Concord Farmers Market
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Everything OHS
- Erasmus Büchercafe
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.