Mobile Friendly Websites
Since Google's announcement of it's algorithm change to benefit 'mobile friendly' websites we have had a number of enquiries about what's involved.
The websites listed below have all been set up with a 'responsive' template meaning that the website layout can adapt to fit into smaller screens on mobile and tablet devices.
This not only makes it easier for people using mobile devices to view the website, but can now also boost your search ranking in Google Mobile Search.
- Australia's Mount Isa and the North West Minerals Province
- Chirp Internet SRL
- Flipped Music
- The Art of Web
- 5th South Pacific ORL Forum
- Mantra Uniforms & Safety Supplies
- Everything OHS
- H2O Taxis
- Spirits and Cocktails Australia
- EAAP Conference 2018
- Harbourview Motel
- Concord Farmers Market
- U3A Canberra
- Fire Dragon Australia
- PuraDyme New Zealand
- Gday Pubs
- PGCS Project and Program Management Symposium
- Canberra & Region Bed and Breakfast Network
- Consec ~ conference management and secretarial services
- Cairns Group Farm Leaders'
- European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Global GreenTag
- Male Choirs Association of Australia (MCAA)
- PowerHousing Annual Member Exchange 2019
- Adriana Horstman
- Australia & New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference 2019
- 4th Laryngology Society of Australasia Conference
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- Brewers Association of Australia
- Erasmus Büchercafe
- Nourished Life
- International Symposium of AAvPA & PACDEFF
- The Man From Snowy River Hotel
- Geranium House
- Sequins & Sand
- Hall Museum and Heritage Centre
To view the responsive (RWD) templates in action, if you're not already using a mobile browser, click one of the arrow icons next to the website links above and a new browser window will open set to 640 pixels wide to simulate a mobile device. We've also set up some dynamic examples.
You can also make your browser window narrower by dragging in one of it's sides to see how the layout responds. As the window gets narrower you should see a change in the layout, larger font sizes, a mobile-friendly navigation menu appear, and so on.
That's really all there is to it - no separate URL, no mobile app, no duplicate content, just an adaptive template applied to your existing website.
Please contact us for a quote if you're interested in having your website upgraded.